As I worked on my post from yesterday in which I listed ten things I love, my cavorting mind brought up this list of things I greatly dislike. Interesting the differences among us as to what we like and dislike; for instance, I know people who enjoy bookkeeping, a job which I cannot abide. What about you? Is your list much like mine or dissimilar?
2. Finding a place for all the leftovers after Thanksgiving dinner
3. Doing laundry at a laundromat
4. Paying bills (closely related to # 1)
5. Confronting someone about a perceived problem
6. The time when all our children and grandchildren have gone from our house after Christmas
7. Pumping my own gas
8. Slow internet connections
9. The minutes before I am introduced to speak at a large meeting
10. Able-bodied people who won’t work, but who seem glad to take money from the government, and from their parents, and from anyone else who will support them.