As we stepped from our room onto the landing, this was our night view at the Tucson Radisson
where we stayed three nights last week. It was a splendid hotel in other ways:
- They supplied seamless internet service at no charge.
In my experience this is unusual for fine hotels. It seems strange, but cheaper lodging places seem more likely to provide free internet service.
Also very neat was a notice on the desk that down in the cafe they had laptops that any guest could use. Had my own so I didn’t need to check that out. It seems they also offer free copy services.
- They served a spectacular breakfast buffet at no charge. (well, no additional charge. I’m sure we paid for it.)
Jerry and I both agree we have never eaten finer breakfasts anywhere. Presented on the bountiful buffet each morning were: eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toast, quick bread loaves (banana, blueberry, oatmeal) , waffles, french toast, freshly baked muffins, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, milk, dry cereal, orange juice and outstanding coffee.
- Our room was a two-room suite. The living room area had a couch, chairs, desk, fridge and a microwave.
- Our mattress was a Select Comfort. Down comforter, lush pillows.
- Parking was convenient and free.
- The glass elevators took in the scene pictured here.
- The prices of the rooms were reasonable.
- The grounds were splendid.
Going to Tucson? Try the Radisson on Speedway. It’s a great place.
My devotional blog is here.